Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project #3

I was doing some searching on instructional challenges in today's secondary classroom and came across these common ones:

(1) creating a personalized and orderly learning environment, (2) assisting students who enter high school with poor academic skills, (3) improving instructional content and practice, (4) preparing students for the world beyond high school, and (5) stimulating change in overstressed high schools.

I have decided to address the first challenge--creating a personalized and orderly learning environment. I think that one way to address this is through podcasting.

Because I have a lot of other things to do right now, I will work on this project by myself. I won't be focusing on the IIC competition for now, but might when I wrap the semester up. That's about all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment